This course focuses on deep neural network learning with Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) and introduces some key concepts in deep neural learning. Training Deep learning networks re-quires a good understanding of the nature of gradient descent and its variant, and different forms of loss functions.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students
ETTP Program $7200