- Algorithm in Python
This course is designed to teach efficient use of data structures and how to design an algorithm to solve a practical problem. Students will learn the logical relations between data structures associated the real problem and its physical representation.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students