This course introduces students to the subject of Cloud Computing through the discussion of Cloud fundamentals and benefits, and learning about the underlaying technologies as virtualization, networking, and storage. Concepts such as auto-scaling, load-balancing, and containers will be part of the discussion.
- » 45 hours in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 3 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students
- $ 1800