This course offers graduate students a deep understanding of DevOps concepts and hands-on experience of the best practices advocated by the DevOps methodology. Topics include what is DevOps (and what it is not), the history of evolution of DevOps, common best practices of DevOps and the expected benefits, DevOps job market and future of DevOps.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students
ETTP Program $7200