- Introduction to Computer Vision
The course covers the fundamental concepts in Computer Vision, including probability and mathematical theories, image processing, feature detection, structure from motion, face detection and recognition, etc. The course also introduces the new-generation deep learning tools such as PyTorch and TensorFlow with computer vision applications such as human pose estimate.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students