This course offers essential elements of traditional Machine Learning with a focused introduction to supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, statistical modeling, and key best practice techniques for building well trained models.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students
ETTP Program $7200