Learn how to drive the design in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for the business and the user. This course is for both UX designers who wish to learn strategy, technique and process of designing UX, and business leaders who wish to understand and improve the UX engagement model in an agile environment, how stakeholders collaborate with the design team, how to inject design thinking in the product development life cycle.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students
ETTP Program $7200