- Project Management
This course learns the Agile Project Management (APM) four focal points: opportunities created by the agile revolution and its impact on product development, the values and principle that drive agile project management, the specific practices that embody and amplify those principles, and practices to help entire organizations.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students