- Advanced Machine Learning
This course is focuses on in-depth understanding of Deep learning applications and introduces some key concepts in reinforcement learning. Training Deep learning networks can be a challenging task and requires a good understanding of the nature of gradient descent and its variant. Students will learn about different forms of loss functions and hyper parameters and regularization in conv nets, RNNs and others.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students