- Data Engineering with Apache Cassandra and Advanced SQL
This lesson introduces the use of design NoSQL database with Apache Cassandra. We will have hands on project design, build, write code in Python to create an application simulating the real world situation and that can help students to have demonstrating skills on Cassandra NoSQL and application built with Cassandra, along Python coding with Cassandra.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students