- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python
This course is designed to teach efficient use of data structures and how to design an algorithm to solve a practical problem. Students will learn the logical relationships between the data structures associated with the real problems and their physical representations. Topics include algorithms and algorithm analysis, data organization and the applications.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students
ETTP Program $7200