- Cloud Computing and Security
This course offers graduate students an introductory understanding and hands-on experience of cloud computing using AWS. It will cover a wide range topics in Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Monitoring and Logging, as well as Account and Cost Management. Topics include evolution of cloud computing, AWS global infrastructure, architectural principles, key services and their common use cases, security and compliance model, pricing and account management.
- » 23 hours (8 weeks) in class lecturing plus dedicated mentoring sessions from our faculty of industry experts
- » 1.5 semester credits for both certificate and master’s degree
- » Access to high-quality live class recording
- » Online live classroom available for all classes
- » Lifetime learning resources for our students